Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Copic markers-mammals from the first period

This is the last post showing drawings from the first period,
where almost transparent paper suitable for markers has been used.
Looking after new challenges I decided to start using watercolourpaper
which helped to develop new technical methods.
New post will follow soon...







Kommentare

kstaf hat gesagt…
Incredible drawings Paschali!!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus