Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Long legged buzzard juv.-Munich zoo





















Made on location at Munich zoo, last Tuesday,
Watercolours.

Kommentare

Jose A. Sencianes Ortega hat gesagt…
Fantastico retrato!! Me gusta especialmente el fondo y como has resuelto la parte inferior con ese difuminado tan suelto a base de trazos verticales. Un abrazo!
Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
I agree with Senci. It´s fantastic! Have you used the telescope at the zoo o do you make them with a naked eye?
Regards, Fran
Måns Sjöberg hat gesagt…
Sp tasteful and beautiful! Congratulations!
Ci-Sun hat gesagt…
I really love painting birds,and this bird is the most beautiful!!!
Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
I suppose you'll be busy with the illustration of the bird atlas. I hope soon to see new sketches here.
Best wishes,
Francisco.
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Yes you've right Francisco!
There are 70 drawings to be finished up to the end of March!
Thank you all for your kind comments!
Fran: This particular bird was sitting very close to me, so I didn't need to use my scope as in the case of Golden eagle...
WOW I'm so pleased to find your blog it is wonderful and I look forward to seeing past and future posts :) Jules
Roger Brown Art hat gesagt…
Great animal and bird sketches,and hope that you great time finishing the sketches for the bird atlas.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus