Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Berlin Tierpark-Raptor studies

I've spend last weekend in Berlin and had the chance to visit after many years the East Berlin zoo
with it's rich mammal and bird collection.
The Raptors are always worth a visit and I couldn't resist to make a couple of studies...




















Eastern imperial eagle






















Harpy eagle female

Kommentare

Øivind Egeland hat gesagt…
Magnificent, as always. The head of the Golden Eagle is just perfection. It would be fun to see you work some time - it looks as you might be pretty quick?
Regards, Øivind
Øivind Egeland hat gesagt…
I just saw that it's an Imperial Eagle! They're not too far apart, though. Still perfection :-)
Øivind
Jose A. Sencianes Ortega hat gesagt…
I like the Harpy Eagle and the texture of lines os the feathers. Good work Paschalis!
Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
I love the classical style you use in your studies.
The Harpy eagle female is fantastic.
Congratulations.
Regards

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus