Direkt zum Hauptbereich

European freshwater fishes

It's true that I haven't been particularly interested in fishes in the past,
but this has been meanwhile changed, and since I've been
commisioned to illustrate several species lately, I thought
that I had to give me the chance to study them closer...
The Aquarium in Munich zoo hosts many species from all over the world
but this time the european species caught my attenion...all have been drawn using Bic pen















European chub















Sturgeon head study















Sturgeon overall view

Kommentare

amazing drawings! such accuracy and detail, I love them :)
MÃ¥ns Sjöberg hat gesagt…
I can only agree. Superb!
Tellezmerida hat gesagt…
Me encanta tu obra, es fantástica, la sigo y aprendo de tus trabajos...Enhorabuena, chao, estamos en el aire...
Øivind Egeland hat gesagt…
Splendid drawings, especially the chub! You are a master with the pencil.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus