Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Reptiles

My latest studies of Reptiles in Munich zoo...















Mississipi Alligator
















Mississipi Alligator
















Rhinoceros Iguana

Kommentare

Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
Fantastic !!, ... I will take a look to the Ulla Valley Book, .. !!!!. Best wishes !
Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
Gorgeous pictures as always, Paschalis.
Reptiles are plastic creatures for art as their skins can be represented with textures.
Greetings.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners