Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Latest field studies



















Drill






















Lesser scaup

















 Red breasted goose



















Snow leopard  female "Keira"


















Tufted duck female, Ostpark Munich

Kommentare

Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
Beautiful portraits, Paschalis
Regards
Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
.. fantastic works Paschalis, ... I would like to have a zoo near to my residence ! .. Best wishes !!. Francisco.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners