Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Bonelli`s eagle & Common kestrel studies

When time or weather conditions doesnt allow to make life-studies, I`m browsing through my own videos , where there is always something interesting to find..This time a Bonellis eagle female calling, and a common kestrel..
Bonelli`s eagle calling, the whole bird, Bic pen
Bonelli`s eagle calling, head detail, Bic pen





















Common kestrel female, Bic pen

Kommentare

Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
Great drawings Paschalis !!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus