Direkt zum Hauptbereich

More Przewalski horse studies - Munich zoo


A "brush" study in watercolour without preliminary sketch of a female Przewalski horse..



Przewalski horse feeding, Bic pen











Kommentare

Jeremy Pearse hat gesagt…
Love these recent studies, especially the watercolor - great work!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
thank you so much Jeremy!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners