Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Field work at Ismaning water-reserve close to Munich

Common sandpiper, Bic pen

Garganey female while feeding, Bic pen

Great crested Grebe, Bic pen

Little Grebe

Wood pigeon, Bic pen

Wood sandpiper, Bic pen

Kommentare

Måns Sjöberg hat gesagt…
Movement, immediacy AND details! That's an impressing combination.
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you so much Mans!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners