Direkt zum Hauptbereich

"Langford Press field sketches Award 2016"

I feel excited and grateful to be able to announce that I`m the winner of this year`s "Langford Press Field sketches Award" competiiton. Unfortunately I`m not able to attend the event today, but nevertheless I want to thank the judges in this point, and encourage every artist working outdoors to participate! The originals are to be seen during  "the Natural eye" exhibition of SWLA in the Mall Galleries in London. Attached, the studies I submitted.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners