Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New studies from Nymphenburg Pak-Tawny owls and Herons

It was a beautiful, sunny autumn day yesterday, and couldn`t resist the temptation to visit the park of Nymphenburg palace when I got a phone call from a friend talking about a new Tawny owl! I was lucky to spot this one close to the main water channel, and spend four hours there to finish this study.
Attached also, an other one and a couple of Grey heron studies sketched also in the park few days ago.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners