Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Berlin trip -mainly zoo (Tierpark) studies

 I spend a week in Berlin visiting relatives. Unfortunately it was rainy and windy almost all the time, and the only I managed to do was to visit the Natural history museum and the Zoo in East Berlin, only for a morning , a foggy one. Attached , speedy sketches from the Zoo visit,a sketch of a stuffed Harpy eagle  with a macaw as a prey from the museum, as well a study of a co-traveler in the train on our way back to Munich











Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus