Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Latest zoo life studies


 Just finished an illustration commission which lasted months, and I had the need to go outside and work again from life. The weather is still wonderful, the zoo was full of visitors, and I used the chance to do my best despite the repeated wasp attacks.








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus