Direkt zum Hauptbereich

KERKINI LAKE -(Northern Greece) -BIRDWATCHING TRIP (Part 1)

A selection of drawings I did during last week , while guiding German birdwatchers in the lake.All of the sketches have been done on location using a spotting scope. I want to thank Hartmut M Bartmeise​ for giving me the chance to do it, and Nikos Gallios & Giorgos Spiridakis​ for the great company!Glad to meet also Ody Tzimoulis​ and Dimiter Georgiev​.
Caspian Tern adult

Caspian Tern immature

Common snipe resting

Common snipe feeding

Crag martin

Dalmatian pelican

Dalmatina pelican resting

Dalmatina pelican

Eurasian curlew

Immature greater Flamingos

Greater Flamingo adult

Greater Flamingo while feeding

Greater Flamingo

Grey heron immature

Grey heron quick sketch

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus