Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Tawny owl & Duck studies-Nymphenburg Park

After weeks of snowfalls, stormy winds and darkness the sun is back! It was a sunny but a very cold day today, with temperatures below and around zero..
At least there was no wind at all, such a peaceful feeling! I couldn´t miss the chance to go back to the Park to look after the Owls. I saw at least four and managed to sketch two of them. On my way back to the car I spotted in the small half-frozen lake in the front of the Palace among many Tufted & Pochard ducks, a Ferruginus duck, a real rarity for Germany...



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners