Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Grandpa`s portraits

My Grandpa has been always posed patiently for me in the past, and I did some acceptable portraits over the years. He is going to reach his 103! years soon, and I wanted to share studies from the past as well the most detailed portrait I did of him in acrylics (including progress) few years ago..







Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners