Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Peregrine falcon drawing

 A Peregrine falcon drawing I`ve just finished and is inspired by a video .Drawn with various fineliners & Pitt pens on Strathmore toned gray mixed media paper.The original drawing is AVAILABLE! PM me in case of interest..Artprints can be ordered by https://fineartamerica.com/featured/peregrine-falcon-on-the-rock-paschalis-dougalis.html?product=art-print .Attached also  few shots taken while I was drawing the latest Peregrine falcon

 





 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus