Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Nymphenburg park- A reddish phase Tawny owl study

I heard of the very promising weather forecast today, and went to one of the well known Tawny owl daytime roosts in Nymphenburg park. To my surprise I saw in the same hole an individual of the reddish phase,obviously the partner of the owl I drew last week. Despite the strong wind,I managed at least to finish my study, my first of a reddish Tawny owl from life..watercolours

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners