Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Tawny owl-monochrome study




I haven`t been in the "Tawny owl" park for months due to cold weather conditions, and couldn`t miss the chance last Thursday to look after the owls.The weather was almost spring-like and the first owl I met, posed for me enjoying the sunshine.. Staedtler fineliner , Faber Castell Pitt pen & Gelly Roll Basic white pen on toned paper.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners