Direkt zum Hauptbereich




Kommentare

Mike Woodcock hat gesagt…
Beautiful work Paschalis, so glad you 'discovered' the raptors, a favourite subject of mine.
Måns Sjöberg hat gesagt…
Wonderful sketches, Paschalis!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you very much both!
Look forward to see the next post!
There is much more to follow...

Paschalis
Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
The lion and the lynx are specially superb Paschalis !!,

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners