Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Munich zoo- to be continued...

Soon, my attention was attracted by particular animals
such like European Bison and Przewalski horse for example,
and this interest still exist even today.
I've never expect to see and study these mammals in live, so I tried to capture
the character of various individuals within the species as detailed as I could.









Kommentare

Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
Amazing Scketches !!, .. I like specially the ones of European Bison, and the Great Grey Owl ..
Greetings.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners