Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Zoo-Bisons and others

As already previously told, Bisons dominated the artwork of my
first Zoo-period , particularly the european ones.







Kommentare

Mike Woodcock hat gesagt…
I have been watching these sketchbooks of yours with great interest, not to mention delight. It's as educational for me looking at them as I'm sure it was for you doing them.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners