Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Zoo-big mammals

My main subject of interest were the big mammals now, paricularly the
hoofed ones. So many interesting shapes, very appealing!
I don't know why, but I hesitated to use colours in this period,
using mainly ballpoint pen, except of few drawings sketched using coloured
pencils. I pressume that I wanted to understand my new models first,
and then to continue making coloured studies.
By the way, the Saker falcon studies were the first I've ever made.







Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners