Direkt zum Hauptbereich

EXTREMADURA--PART 2 -La Serena -Fieldsketching trip-April 2014

Calandra lark sunbathing, one of the most common species in Serena, Bic pen

A corn bunting also sunbathing,by far the most abundant species in Serena

A Griffon vulture in the middle of nowhere , somewhere in Serena, Bic pen

Vultures circling over the plains of Serena, Bic pen

Lesser Kestrel male study, bic pen

A characteristic species of this steppe-like landscape, the little bustard in this case a male, Bic pen

A study of a little owl at first daylight, Bic pen

A male Montagu`s harrier sitting on the ground , also an abundant species in the vast steppes of Serena...Bic pen

Ruin somewhere in the plains...breeding site for Hoopoe, Spotless starlings and choughs...

A Woodchat shrike head study, Bic pen

A woodchat shrike male singing...Bic pen

One more study of a Woodchat shrike singing...I`ll never get tired sketching these birds! Bic pen

Kommentare

Øivind Egeland hat gesagt…
Wonderful, wonderful sketches! Not many artists can do what you do in the field...

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus