Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo
today morning...





















Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Kommentare

Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
Eagle owl great study, last spring I was lucky to observe a nest of this bird in Monfragüe National Park, Extremadura, with a chicken. I'm thinking of doing a work with the material I got that day.
A hug,

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners