Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New field studies

It is true that I've been very quiet lately...
It was because of the tight deadlines I had to catch up with,
while doing illustrations..
The German Bird atlas has been finished now, and during a visit
to my Parents in low in Saxony , I used the limited time I had to
recover and to do some field work..
(All the attached studies have been done on location in Saxony with the exception
of the Cormorant's head done in Munich zoo last week)















Great Cormorant head study

















White Stork head study















Common Rudd





















Red Kite
















European ground squirrel

Kommentare

Unknown hat gesagt…
Fantastic drawings, the cormorán loves me!!!

A greeting.
Matteo Grilli hat gesagt…
Really beautiful..
Matteo
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
thanks a lot!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners