Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Coloured pencils & Capercailies

Looking for new subjects and challenges and since I felt more confident
to try out new mediums on the spot, I thought that the use of coloured pencils could be
the next step forwards after a long period of black-white sketching.
Someone suggested then to visit the "Alpen Zoo" in Innsbruck-Austria, which I did and never regret it. The Capercailies I saw for the first time in life there, became one of my favorite birds
and still are....








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners