Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Harpy eagle & Steller`s sea eagle-Nuremberg zoo

I`ve spend several hours in Nuremberg zoo with a good friend yesterday, sketching and having fun! Attached, the day`s "harvest"..
Harpy eagle life study in Nuremberg zoo,Derwent line makers of graphit tone & Faber Castell pitt pens

Steller´s sea eagle male life study in Nuremberg zoo,Derwent line makers of graphit tone & Faber Castell pitt pens

Kommentare

Bangaloreweb guru hat gesagt…
I appreciate your efforts because it conveys the message of what you are trying to say. It's a great skill to make even the person who doesn't know about the subject could able to understand the subject . Your blogs are understandable and also elaborately described. I hope to read more and more interesting articles from your blog. All the best.
Website Designers Bangalore | Web Development Bangalore | Website Development Bangalore

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners