Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Speedy sketches-Munich zoo

Short visit to the zoo today accompanied by my daughter. Attached the only sketches I managed to do, since it was impossible to stay on a spot longer than 5-10 minutes..I was "forced " then by my daughter to move on to the next enclosure

Young Indian rhino resting, Munich zoo, Derwent line makers of graphit tone & Faber Castell pitt pens

Siberian tiger sketch, today in the morning in Munich zoo,
Derwent line makers of graphit tone & Faber Castell pitt pens

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus