Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Portrait sketches

After two months I found the time to join the portrait group with our model posing for 2, 5, 10, 15 and 20 mintutes. I use to be quick when working outdoors but I don`t have to look at the clock as in this case. Attached,the images I managed to get within 2 hours in total.Many thanks to Andreas for organizing this event and Anastasia our model!












Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus