Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Roe deer & Tawny owl again

From my visit to the Nymphenburg park yesterday. One half-finished Tawny owl watercolour study..Didn`t have much luck with the owls yesterday... And...a Roe deer buck still in his winter coat, sketched also in the park.Sepia fineliners & Grey pens . Also, some photos taken by the good friend Heinz Peter during the painting process.







Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners