Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Caravaggio and his followers exhibition in Old masters gallery

Back to the Old masters gallery (Alte Pinakothek) to visit the current exhibition dedicated to Caravaggio and his artist-followers , mainly Dutch.. Worth a visit despite the darkness, I had a lot of problems with the low light conditions..The first one is St Andreas painted by Nicolas Tournier ( a Frenchman) in 1616
And the second study detail of Maria painted by the dutch Hendrick ter Brugghen in "The Annunciation" in 1629 . https://www.pinakothek.de/caravaggisti



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners