Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Artists for Nature project in Hungary

I`m just back from Hungary , after having spend a memorable week in a beautiful part of the country close to Croatian borders. Golden orioles and cuckoos everywhere, as well many Woodpecker species...Check out the ANF page for more:
http://www.artistsfornature.com/news/lad-hedrehely-hungary/
and this one to know more about the Jankovich estate:
 http://www.jankovich-birtok.hu/article/24_about_us/

Attached some of the work I managed to do there:



















Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners