Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Canadian impressionists exhibition in Munich

There is a very interesting exhibition about the Canadian impressionists in Munich and it`s really worth a visit! I spent there a couple of hours with a good friend today and I must say I have to go back! Attached, the only sketch I managed to finish today, a portrait of Jean Baptiste Cholette painted by Marc-Aurele de Foy Suzor-Cote, one of the leading Canadian impressionists. I used a Staedtler ball point pen to do it. Here is the Link to the exhibition: https://www.kunsthalle-muc.de/en/exhibition/details/canada/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners