Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Bird field studies in Northern Greece

 I`m just back from a family holiday to Greece, an absolutely fascinating one..It is always difficult to find the time to draw while travelling with the family. A masked shrike pair breeding near lake Kerkini and an encounter with a mother Bear with cubs have been the highlights of the trip..Attached the only studies I managed to finish...

 



 









 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners