Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Rock partridge study

Rock partridge (Alectoris graeca) , study based on video I took in Munich zoo a couple of days ago.Part of my daily practice in order to train my drawings skills .. One of the very few truly European species with a limited distribution in the Alps, Italy and the Balkan peninsula . Fineliners


 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus