Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Thylacine portrait

 A triple portrait of Thylacines I`ve just finished. Painted in watercolours and is based on the well known videos from Hobart zoo.The original is still available.You can order also an Art print in various sizes over Fineartamerica. They producing also in Europe & Australia , that means ,when you place an order, they will automatically route your order to the nearest manufacturing center in order to minimize shipping costs and speed up delivery times. Just click on teh Link below: https://fineartamerica.com/.../thylacine-portraits..


 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners