Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New Tawny owl life studies

Two life studies of a Tawny owl I did yesterday in the morning in the Park. Sepia fineliners

Also a couple of shots to show you how my "open air " studio looked like in the park

 

 

 




 

 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners