Direkt zum Hauptbereich
Last week I managed to visit our local zoo twice,
and I returned at home with the sketches presented
below. For the horse I decided to use acrylics, for the
first time in fieldsketching, which I regret not because
of the results, but of the waste of time.
I feel that watercolours is the ideal medium , at least
for me, to draw on location.




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus