Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Once again, studies from my recent repeated visits to our local zoo.
I must say that I'm pleased with the results, maybe was the frustration
which forced me to be much more concentrated and successfully creative.
Frustrated for not having the chance to be outside to sketch for months, due
to my duties as freelance illustrator and father.






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners