Direkt zum Hauptbereich
It was about time to post something new including
the coloured "studio" version of the Bonelli's eaglet
previously posted , and a couple of my latest field sketches.


















Kommentare

Jose A. Sencianes Ortega hat gesagt…
Fantastic your blog, your watercolors are beatiful and the sketches are superb. You must post more drawings! Greetings from Spain and excuse me my english.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus