Direkt zum Hauptbereich
Finally I managed to upload the latest fieldwork
after months!

















Kommentare

Måns Sjöberg hat gesagt…
Especially the bison is a wonderful piece of art. Congratulations!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thanks for your encouraging comments Mans!

Paschalis
Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
I´m amazing for your ability to capture the esential of mammals .. the two are grates !!.
Anonym hat gesagt…
μπραβο και παλι μπραβο
Erik van Elven hat gesagt…
Beautiful, very inspiring.
Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
Thanks Paschalis, .. we´re waiting your new works !!. Greetings.
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you all!
I'll keep them coming Francisco!

Paschalis

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus