Direkt zum Hauptbereich

More raptors from the past

Golden eagle

Eastern Imperial eagle



Golden eagle
Bearded vulture
Red tailed hawk



















Kommentare

Jose A. Sencianes Ortega hat gesagt…
Hi Paschalis, the last friday in a travel with Francis Hernandez to an Ornithological Fair in Extremadura, we talk about you fantastic work and we found a bird guide with your drawings! These drawings are beatiful in B&W. Greetings from Spain!
Måns Sjöberg hat gesagt…
Greetings from Sweden too. Your drawings are magnificent!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you so much both!
Jose, I'm sure you mean the bird guide published by LYNX.
It's actually the translation of the original German version of 2006.
Hope you liked it!

Warm regards

Paschalis
Erik van Elven hat gesagt…
Excellent drawings!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners