Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Mhorr Gazelle portrait

The Mhorr gazelle , critically endangered species,became extinct in the wild
during the sixties, caught my attention during a visit in our zoo...
After a couple of failed attempts, I managed to get this one ...

Kommentare

Francisco J. Hernández hat gesagt…
Beautifull sketch !!
Unknown hat gesagt…
They are such beautiful animals! You are indeed a true artist, this is perfect! :)
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you both for visiting!
Felicity welcome on board!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus