Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Przewalski horse study

A przewalski horse painted in acylics in Munich zoo

Kommentare

Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
Genial Pachalis.
El caballo de Przewalski, junto con el bisonte europeo... tiene un aura mística, ver con vida estas criaturas que pintaron en las cavernas los primeros Wildlife Artists me deja sin palabras.
Ahora en Asturias hay un centro de cría en libertad de estos magníficos équidos.
Un saludo
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
They are indeed Fran!
As you may have seen I did many studies in the past of both Przewalski`s and Bisons, and I`m sure I`ll never get bored studying and sketching them..
You are most of all a sculptor and I wish to see your interpretation of these animals sometime...
Your approach to your subject is both unusual and innovative!

Paschalis

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners