Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Rhinoceros Iguana, Agile Wallaby, Munich zoo

Rhinoceros iguana, watercolours

Agile wallaby, resting, Bic pen

Kommentare

Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
Magistral Paschalis
Un saludo
Marc Calvo hat gesagt…
Interesting this iguana,i still not never paint reptiles.
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you Fran & Marc!
You should try it out Marc, they are magnificent craetures!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners