Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Visit to Augsburg zoo , 30.08.2013

African forest buffalo, Bic pen & Staedtler fineliner

Dalmatian pelican resting, Bic pen & Staedtler fineliner

East caucasian Tur, Bic pen & Staedtler fineliner

Grey heron, they were everywhere in the zoo, never seen one in Munich zoo, Bic pen & Staedtler fineliner

Mountain goat, Bic pen & Staedtler fineliner

Onager, or Wild Asian ass, Bic pen & Staedtler fineliner

Ruddy shelduck, Bic pen & Staedtler fineliner

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus