Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Fishing cat study-Munich zoo

A study of the male fishing cat, painted  in Gouache today morning  in Munich zoo

Kommentare

Sharon Whitley hat gesagt…
superb!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you Sharon!
Marc Calvo hat gesagt…
beautiful fishing cat Paschalis,notices the penetrating gaze on his face expression.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners