Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Red Junglefowl study

Red junglefowl study, nice bird and great model, Munich zoo, watercolours

Kommentare

Jeremy Pearse hat gesagt…
Love the sketchiness of this work - very nicely done and captures the essence of the bird perfectly. Strangely I find subjects like this and other domestic birds such as doves etc wonderful subjects to paint - you have inspired me to do more!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus