Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Carrion crow studies

Carrion crow in rain, just out of my window, life study Bic pen

Carrion crow life study, Ostpark, Munich, Bic pen & tombow brush pen

Kommentare

Jeremy Pearse hat gesagt…
Excellent studies using a pen - wish I could do that! I especially love the falcon drawings from earlier posts - those birds are so close to my heart.
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
thank you so much Jeremy! Appresiate it a lot!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners